Stacey Glaesmann is a Texas based licensed professional counselor, and had an website designed in 2003 that needed to be drastically updated!
She is the author of “What About Me? A Simple Guide to Self-Care in the 21st Century”, and wanted to be able to sell physical copies of her book.
I created her header logo from graphics she suggested, and built her website to include:
- e-commerce, so she can sell her book (and whatever other products she wants to, in the future)
- a newsletter
- links to digital download pdf articles she’s written
- a contact form with a map to her office
- social media sharing
- links to her FaceBook page and other social media profiles
- automatically imports blog entries from her shared site, LivingSelfCare.com
She was very quick to get back to me and had a clear vision of what she wanted, so I was able to get her site launched about two weeks after it was started.